Our apartments are ready to move in at 2 o'clock in the afternoon on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, they have to be left well-swept until 11 o'clock in the morning.
- The apartments may only be occupied with the number of people as well as for the agreed period as specified in the booking confirmation.
- We expect from our guests a careful handling of our apartments. The tenant is liable for damages and for the replacement of losses, that have been caused in or at the apartment by the tenant and/or accompanying people and/or the tenant's visitors.
- We do not have the status of travel organisers and cannot provide a trip cancellation insurance. Should you cancel your booking, it is only possible to do so in writing. Thus arising cancellation expenses amount to 30 per cent of the total price. Cancellation expenses amount to 90 per cent of the total price with the cancellation starting 30 days before the beginning of hire.
- The booking only becomes binding when paying the total price within two weeks after reservation. On arrival, a deposit of 200 Euro will be paid in cash by the tenant. This deposit will be returned to the tenant on the day of departure. We reserve the right to deduct or charge respectively damage to the apartment as well as its content caused by the tenant.
- Water and electricity are included in the hire charge. However, we ask for an environmentally friendly behaviour.
- The apartment keys are handed over personally on-site.