- BASIC on my own, because i bought a Sinclair ZX81
- Pascal was in the curriculum
- C was in the curriculum, and then from a book to write an assembler for Zilog Z8
- Assembler Z8 from a book and using a hardware emulator
- C++ from books and colleagues
- Perl from books and the Internet
Then I changed into system and network administration. I program only occasionally these days.
This instance is (hopefully) about art, creativity, critical thinking, fun, travel, camping, renovation, coding and diy.